Types of wine glasses can unexpectedly affect your drinking experience more than you’ve ever thought. However, for many drinkers, seeing the types of wine glasses chart for the first time might have them insured of the names of wine glasses, types of wine glasses and their uses.
But if you are one of them, don’t be worried at all! In this blog, AEC FOOD WHOLESALE PRATUNAM, your most trusted wholesale Thailand destination will take you on a journey of types of wine glasses and more.
Time to explore the types of wine glasses
First off, the types of wine glasses chart you might have seen is not under the aesthetics matter as all types of wine glasses play such an important role to enhance each wine characteristics. From the shape and size to the thickness of the rim, each element of a wine glass is meticulously designed to bring out the best in certain kinds of wines. So, together with AEC FOOD WHOLESALE PRATUNAM, we are introducing to you the names of wine glasses and types of wine glasses and their uses for you have a better understanding.
Essential types of wine glasses
- Red Wine Glasses: These glasses have a rounder and wider bowl to allow greater exposure to air. It can enhance the wine’s aromas and encourages the flavors to develop, ideal for full-bodied red wines as Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot
- Bordeaux Glasses: Next on the types of wine glasses chart, these glasses have a tall and broad bowl, allowing for ample aeration. They are perfect for Bordeaux wines and other full-bodied reds to provide space for the wine to breathe and release the aroma complexity.
- Dessert Wine Glasses: For the next names of wine glasses, these glasses have a smaller size and often feature their shape like a tulip flower. They are designed to concentrate the aromas of sweet dessert wines such as Port, Sauternes, and Ice Wine.
- Stemless Wine Glasses: Stemless wine glasses have gained popularity for their contemporary and casual aesthetic. These types of wine glasses are available in various shapes and are versatile for both red and white wines, offering a more relaxed and convenient option for everyday enjoyment.
- White Wine Glasses: Continuing to learn about the types of wine glasses and their uses, with the U-shaped bowl, white wine glasses are very good at preserving delicate scents while maintaining a more icy temperature. Smaller in size compared to red wine glasses, they are perfectly suited for white wine varieties such as Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc.
- Champagne Flutes: Having tall and slender appearance, champagne flutes feature a narrow opening that helps maintain the effervescence and concentrate the aromas of sparkling wines like Champagne and Prosecco. This design enhances the elegance and liveliness of the bubbly drink.
- Burgundy Glasses: Outshining by their wider bowl compared to Bordeaux glasses, these types of wine glasses provide ample surface area for the wine to interact with the air. This style is tailored to delicate and aromatic red wines, such as Pinot Noir, enhancing their expressive aromatics.
- Rosé Wine Glasses: Similar to white wine glasses but slightly smaller, rosé wine glasses excel at maintaining the wine’s cool temperature while showcasing its subtle hues. These types of wine glasses chart offer an enjoyable experience, highlighting the crispness and delicate flavors of rosé wines.
Wine equipment and more at AEC FOOD WHOLESALE PRATUNAM
Now, as you understand more about the types of wine glasses and their uses, you might wonder about where to buy types of wine glasses aforementioned. Take it easy, because at your no.1 wholesale Thailand destination like AEC FOOD WHOLESALE PRATUNAM, we have a variety of wine glasses available for you on both of our offline and online platforms.
Wine glasses at our center and PhenixBox
Bring all names of wine glasses to reality, we have types of wine glasses available for you to make a purchase at “the best” wholesale price ever both at our center located at Pratunam and on our proudly-presenting O2O platform like PhenixBox.
Getting know more about PhenixBox
After learning about the types of wine glasses and their uses, let’s learn more about our PhenixBox. This is a truly seamless O2O platform allowing you to buy wholesale products regardless of where you are living and when you are using. Partner with top organizations like DITP, TSEA, and more, you can rest assured that all your purchases will be with safety, quality, and transparency.
And with these 3 key functions, your wholesale purchase journey will be a lot easier with our PhenixBox.
- Group Purchase: Group up with fellow entrepreneurs to buy less at the best wholesale prices still.
- Seller Store: Check all seller and product profiles before making a purchase within a few clicks.
- E-catalog: Explore the types of wine glasses and other products offered by us within a short period of time.
More equipment at YIWU SELECTION THAILAND SHOWCASE
We are dedicated to simplifying product sourcing for your business. Our curated selection features a range of top-notch products as listed names of wine glasses available at the best wholesale prices, just like those found in the renowned Yiwu Market in China. By visiting our wholesale Thailand showcase in Thailand, you can effortlessly source high-quality products for your business needs.
For more information…
- Website: https://aectradecenter-th.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aecpantip
- Inbox: https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/aectradecenter.th
- LINE: @aecpantip
- Phone: 062-591-4053, 062-196-1614 (For selling space leasing)
Through this blog, we hope you now know more names of wine glasses listed on the types of wine glasses chart, together with the types of wine glasses and their uses already. But one thing you can’t forget, if you are interested in buying all types of wine glasses, we have so many of them available at our center at the best wholesale price. So, contact us for more information and start your brand-new wholesale journey with us!