“Type of tea” for some people might be divided into white, black, green, and red tea. But do you know that there are many more to explore? Journeying with us, you will be in touch with tea starting with the history of tea, what is afternoon tea, and even afternoon tea history.
In this blog, you will learn very profoundly about the type of tea and its rich history with AEC FOOD WHOLESALE PRATUNAM, your no.1 wholesale Thailand destination for food products. So, get yourselves ready and now have our tea exploration started!
What is the “history of tea”?
Tea history started over 5,000 years ago in China where Emperor Shen Nong discovered a certain type of tea when leaves fell into his boiling water. Tea cultivation and consumption grew during the Tang Dynasty, then became an integral part of Chinese culture.
During the 16th century, tea arrived in Europe through trades and gained a high demand among the high-class individuals. The British East India Company played a significant role leading to the development of a tea-drinking culture, which is seemingly developed to be the start of afternoon tea history. Today, tea is loved worldwide and has become a symbol of social rituals and diverse flavors from a more varied type of tea.
And what about the afternoon tea history?
After the history of tea began, Afternoon tea originated during the 19th century in England, popularized by the Duchess of Bedford. With the need to fulfill her late afternoon hunger, she began enjoying a type of tea together with light refreshments in her room which captures what is afternoon tea from the beginning.
The tradition then became widespread among the upper class to gather up and socialize. It expanded to a bigger group of public by having tea shops and hotels offering afternoon tea services around the cities. Today, after the afternoon tea history initiated, afternoon tea is enjoyed worldwide as a leisurely treat, symbolizing elegance and providing a chance to indulge in a variety type of tea and delightful pastries.
What about the type of tea?
After learning about the history of tea that later resulted in the afternoon tea history, it’s time that our wholesale Thailand destination is taking you on an exploration to discover a variety of type of tea in the world you should try. So, let’s find out together!
Recommended type of tea for you
- Jasmine Tea: It is made of blending green tea leaves with jasmine blossoms, offering a fragrant and floral aroma and complementing the taste.
- Genmaicha: This type of tea is a Japanese green tea that combines green tea leaves with roasted brown rice. It has a unique, nutty flavor and a tip of toasted aroma.
- Oolong Tea: It falls between green and black tea, with oxidation levels varying. It can have a range of flavors, from light and floral to rich and toasty allowing you to enjoy after learning about what is afternoon tea.
- Earl Grey Tea: The tea is a black tea infused with bergamot or a citrus fruit. It has a distinct flavor from the richness of black tea with the floral and citrus notes of such fruit.
- Ceylon Tea: It refers to black tea produced in Sri Lanka which is known for its bright and brisk flavor, often with floral notes.
- Assam Tea: This last recommended type of tea is a bold and robust black tea grown in the Assam region of India. It has a strong malty flavor, making it a popular choice for breakfast teas and chai blends.
All tea discovered at AEC FOOD WHOLESALE PRATUNAM
After reading about the history of tea, what is afternoon tea and its rich history, you might be wondering which wholesale Thailand destination you can supply a variety type of tea for your personal enjoyment, and especially for your business. But, you can rest assured as we have an array of tea available for you at AEC FOOD WHOLESALE PRATUNAM that you can purchase offline or online via our proudly-presenting platforms like PhenixBox and YIWU SELECTION THAILAND SHOWCASE.
- It is our seamless O2O channel enabling you to enjoy purchasing wholesale products at the best price with security and quality confirmed.
- There are three key functions available for you to start using, including Group Purchase, Seller Store, and the E-catalog.
YIWU SELECTION THAILAND SHOWCASE
- This is one part of our wholesale Thailand destination compiling premium-quality products in the same quality and the same best wholesale price just like in the Yiwu Market in China.
- You can start using this platform so easily just by sending us a list of items you want, wait for our reply, complete the payment, and receive everything at your home doorstep.
For more information…
- Website: https://aectradecenter-th.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aecpantip
- Inbox: https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/aectradecenter.th
- LINE: @aecpantip
- Phone: 062-591-4053, 062-196-1614 (For selling space leasing.)
Through our blog, you might have learned about the history of tea and understood what is afternoon tea and the afternoon tea history already. So, if you experience the real essence of the type of tea list recommended above and supply some for your businesses, AEC FOOD WHOLESALE PRATUNAM is now more than ready to service you and provide you with the best food product quality at the best wholesale price. Contact us via the channels given for more information!