Business plan creation for new restaurants or cafes might sound unnecessary and complicated. However, if you spend some time starting your restaurant business plan, there is a higher chance that you can have your business run more smoothly and–most importantly–more successfully from the business plan cafe and restaurant owners in general are overlooking! So, if you are seeking a business plan coffee shop or restaurant owners must know, we–AEC TRADE CENTER – PANTIP WHOLESALE DESTINATION–have all the essentials provided for you to learn with us today.
Does a business plan really matter?
Yes, it surely is! As many business plan coffee shop or restaurant owners might overlook, a business plan is incredibly essential because it can visualize how and when a business can progress, profit, and reach the break even point. Moreover, it can picture the business positioning, target or customer persona, marketing strategies, regulations, forecasts, and more.
However, you might think that spending some little time to create a rough restaurant business plan can help you and your business already. Actually, what you really need is a fully-sketched business plan with details. But if you don’t know how to start, AEC TRADE CENTER – PANTIP WHOLESALE DESTINATION is sharing with you now everything!
What is needed on a business plan?
Now comes the important part of the business plan cafe and restaurant owners should take some notes, which is about how to start writing a well-crafted restaurant business plan. So, AEC TRADE CENTER – PANTIP WHOLESALE DESTINATION is providing with you “11 main components” your business plan must include as follow:
|Executive SummaryCompany OverviewAnalysis of MarketingMenuEmployeesDesign||Restaurant LocationMarket SummaryMarketing PlansExternal AssistanceFinancial Analysis|
11 main components of business plan cafe should know
- Executive Summary – This part is to give an entire summary of your business aiming to draw investors into the latter parts of the plan and potentially have the business funded– which should include mission statement, proposed concept, execution, brief potential costs, and expected returns.
- Company Overview – This is the part of business plan coffee shop and restaurant owners should include the name, location, contacts, owner’s details and experiences, and further related information in the first part–together with short and long-term goals, brief market study, and why the business will succeed in the second part.
- Analysis of Marketing – Your business plan needs to show that you truly understand the market. So, in this part, you should include the industry analysis, competition analysis, and the marketing analysis.
- Menu – If you don’t have the final list, you should take some time selecting the highlighted dishes from each category first. You also need to give it a design, add the price, and the cost analysis.
- Employees – Another part of business plan cafe and restaurant owners should focus on is the employees. Even if you haven’t hired anyone yet, you should state how you select, compensate, and train the future employees–along with the work regulations.
- Design – This is also one key part of a restaurant business plan as it can exhibit the whole concept of the business. So, at the start, you should really be mindful of the corporate identity design to represent the business and be customer-friendly the best.
- Restaurant Location – This is also one key part to include in the business plan. You should state the location you choose, or might choose, is based on the analysis and potential enough to reach the expected customers and revenues.
- Market Summary – This part of business plan cafe and restaurant owners should include details of the micro and macro conditions in terms of setting up your business–together with how you plan to back them up.
- Marketing Plans – In your restaurant business plan, there must be a part mentioning how you plan to market and reach your potential customers–both before and after the launch. Or if you are seeking an agency for a helping hand, you should further state about how and why you select them.
- External Assistance – You may include a list of software companies, designers, or suppliers that can help your business to become successful. You might also need to explain to the investors about the importance of each party, how you select them, and how they can benefit everyone.
- Financial Analysis – Your business plan cannot be completed without this section. You need to include the information such as the seat number, the check average per table, the guest number per day, food costs, and more.
Everything is easier at AEC TRADE CENTER – PANTIP WHOLESALE DESTINATION!
To have your restaurant business plan completed, we–AEC TRADE CENTER – PANTIP WHOLESALE DESTINATION–can definitely help not only in terms of reducing the food costs by wholesale food price. We have many more services to provide with you through our greatest O2O platforms: PhenixBox and YIWU SELECTION THAILAND SHOWCASE.
YIWU SELECTION THAILAND SHOWCASE
At the showcase, you will be in touch with loads of premium-quality products–just like in the Yiwu Market, China–at the best wholesale price without the need to fly. Even better, you can make a purchase online via these easy steps: submit your preferred items, receive the quotation and MOQ, make a confirmation, and receive all items at home. So, with us, you can already have a great supplier partner, together with lessening the food costs already.
Through PhenixBox, you can also have the food costs lessened from using these 3 key features:
- Group Purchase – You can buy any wholesale items in a petite amount, but still at the best price guaranteed.
- Seller Store – You will buy all items with trust as we provide you with sellers’ detailed profiles that you can visit within a few clicks.
- E-catalog – You will give access to a gigantic list of products provided at our center via a portable file. So, you can explore the items you wish to buy so conveniently from home.
Moreover, we can complete various sections in your business plan–apart from the food cost saving–through further services such as consultation for business, business matching , provision of leasing space, and many more!
For more information…
- Website: https://aectradecenter-th.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aecpantip
- Inbox: https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/aectradecenter.th
- LINE: @aecpantip
- Phone: 062-591-4053, 062-196-1614 (For selling space leasing.)
You may have learned about how a business plan coffee shop and restaurant owners should start to potentially draw investors. So, after or while crafting a restaurant business plan, if you seek for a place to have the business plan cafe and restaurant owners can succeed a lot easier, AEC TRADE CENTER – PANTIP WHOLESALE DESTINATION is ready to help. Beyond high-quality wholesale food and products at the best price, we also offer various services to have your business plan completed. So, get in touch with us now via the channels provided above!