If you are a new entrepreneur looking to launch a wholesale business in Southeast Asia, Thailand may be one of the most decent places as your starting point. Since more than 65% of the country’s GDP comes from the wholesale sector, it is undeniable that this business is on the rise, especially in wholesale online, which answers to the behavioral changes of today’s consumers.
This article will guide you through “how to start selling wholesale online in Thailand successfully.” But first, let’s see some of the benefits of wholesale online that you should know.
Why Wholesale Online?
Wholesale online is a simple and effective way to make a consistent income. As long as you can maintain a constant supply of products from manufacturers and deliver those goods to retailers and consumers on time, you can build a thriving wholesale business. Some of the most significant benefits include:
- Higher revenue from fewer transactions – Selling in bulk to retailers and consumers means you can move many products in a short time and sell hundreds, maybe thousands of units in a single purchase. Thus, gaining a vast amount of revenue.
- Improved brand awareness – If you sell your products in a wholesale online environment, you can leverage the existing brand reputation of the retail company you are working with to attract more customers. Over time, the proper exposure through partnerships with retail companies can lead to new opportunities and allows you to sell to general consumers more efficiently.
- Market expansion – Relationships with retail customers can open the door for you to enter new markets. You can simply move your product into an existing retailer’s portfolio both in your country and internationally, then leverage their brand presence to establish your business footprint in the new market.
How to Start Selling Wholesale Online in Thailand
Selling Online in Thailand is not an easy process due to the many big and small competitors already existing and competing in the digital marketplace. With that in mind, the most crucial factor to consider is the online platform – high-quality, accessible, and has support services for online wholesalers. One such platform is “PhenixBox,” the first and only wholesale platform in Thailand.
PhinexBox is a B2B/B2B2C Omni Channel Wholesale Platform accessible via Websites and smartphone applications, and it is the only platform that allows wholesale online in Thailand. The platform offers Thai wholesalers, retailers, and foreign entrepreneurs a seamless O2O (Online-to-Offline) trading experience.
PhinexBox hosts a variety of unique features and functions that provide top-class convenience for both wholesale and customers, including:
- Group Purchase – Help customers to get products in quantity that they want with lower prices.
- Open the group and make a payment, then wait for other customers to join until they meet the quantity required by sellers within 72 hours.
- When the required quantity and all payment complete, sellers will deliver products immediately.
- a buyer can group their purchase with other customers and get a better wholesale price, while wholesalers can sell their products in bulk, thus generating more revenue.
- Seller Store – Get to know seller in just one click
- All sellers in PhenixBox are qualified and creditable
- Full seller information are provided to assure buyers
- Easily input your business information, profile, and background to establish credibility for your business and gain customers’ trust.
- E-Catalog – Sellers can create their own e-catalog and allow customers to easily browse products simply by scanning for immediate details.
- Easy for buyers to select products and Fast-forwarding to others with Archive in my favorite function
Gather all your products for customers to view by scanning the QR Code or as a PDF file for them to download and share.
That is not all; PhenixBox also has many functions that foster online trading to be much faster and easier, which are:
- Quotation – Customers can request a quotation directly from the seller.
- Multi-level Procurement – Add up to 5 approvers (Supervisor)
- Compare Product – Customers are able to select up to 5 products for comparison
- Product QR Code – Allowing consumers to scan the QR Code to view the product details easily.
Allowing for convenience, safety, and 24-hour trading for all wholesalers to create more profit and grow in Thailand’s online market landscape.
AEC TRADE CENTER – PANTIP WHOLESALE DESTINATION & PhenixBox
PhenixBox integrated its services with AEC TRADE CENTER – PANTIP WHOLESALE DESTINATION. The largest and most comprehensive wholesale center in Thailand and Southeast Asia, providing support to wholesalers who are planning to start a business in the country.
AEC TRADE CENTER has an effective Solution Service Center (SSC) that offers exclusive support services for wholesalers, entrepreneurs, business partners, and customers related to wholesale Thailand, such as Business Matching Area, B2B/B2B2C Parking Space, Loading Zone, Live Feeding & Studio, and various more.
Free Register for Online Sellers:
For wholesalers who are interested in joining the AEC TRADE CENTER – PANTIP WHOLESALE DESTINATION, please see the contact details below.
AEC TRADE CENTER – PANTIP WHOLESALE DESTINATION
💻 Website: https://aectradecenter-th.com/
💻 PhenixBox: https://www.phenixbox.com/
👥 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aecpantip
👥 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yiwuselection.th
📩 Inbox: https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/aectradecenter.th
💬 Line: @aecpantip
📞 : 061-416-6790, 065-950-5986